Friday, April 15, 2011

RE: Do You Need A Spanking?

I could not agree more with controlled freedom about spanking!


I also see nothing wrong with an old fashioned spanking to keep a child in place. This world is changing every day. In my opinion the youth are losing respect for the older generation. Children don’t care to listen to parents or teachers anymore. The older these kids get, they think that they are running the show. I’ll admit some of these older kids don’t need spankings, but rather an old fashion ass whooping.
    I have no children, but parents need to “change” their parenting ways. Letting a child cry their eyes out in public; because you said “NO” is disrespectful and annoying. This is a perfect example of when the child needs a spanking. I was a summer camp counselor and witnessed firsthand bad behavior. For example, the class bully would not listen to a thing I was telling him, he then threw a ball at my face. Stunned and furious the only thing I could do is put him in timeout. To me timeout serves no purpose, the child gets time alone to think about what he or she did-eventually the child will act out again. When parents let kids get away with murder, they are setting them up to fail in life. The child will repeat the bad acts because they know nothing will happen. Mom and dad will not always be there to bail them out when they get in trouble, and when that time comes-it’s time to face reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment